As the Hamilton County Health Department begins to loosen the restrictions on some of our local businesses, the City of Chattanooga is committed to doing everything we can to help business owners and employees transition back to work in the safest way possible. The Office of Mayor Andy Berke is partnering local industry representatives on a set of webinars that will walk through appropriate and realistic guidelines for getting open -- and staying open -- safely.
Resources and Previous Webinars
Hamilton County Health Department Changes the Isolation Period for Adults with COVID-19 (July 22, 2020)
Reopening Safely Guidelines
Hamilton County, the government authority guiding Chattanooga's reopening plans, has announced that we will be following Governor Bill Lee's order to begin reopening businesses through a phased process called "Tennessee Pledge." Additional information about these guidelines and more can be found below.
- Hamilton County Reopening Information
- State of Tennessee- Economic Recovery Group
- TN Pledge- Reopening Guidelines
- CDC Guidance for Businesses and Workplaces
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- List of Disinfectants for Use Against COVID-19
- Hamilton County Health Department- COVID-19 Information (including cases information, testing sites, etc.)
- AIHA Back to Work Safely Guidelines