As the Hamilton County Health Department begins to loosen the restrictions on some of our local businesses, the City of Chattanooga is committed to doing everything we can to help business owners and employees transition back to work in the safest way possible. The Office of Mayor Andy Berke is partnering local industry representatives on a set of webinars that will walk through appropriate and realistic guidelines for getting open -- and staying open -- safely.
What: Offices of all sizes are starting to craft their reopening plans in Chattanooga. The City of Chattanooga is offering a 1-hour webinar to talk through the guidelines set forth by the State of TN and best practices suggested by the CDC and other industry leaders. The webinar will be hosted by the City of Chattanooga. Joining the City of Chattanooga will be representatives from Unum and Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel, who will share some of the best practices they will be implementing when their office spaces begin to reopen in the coming weeks. The intentions of this webinar are to provide general best practices related to implementing the TN Pledge Guidelines into a variety of different office environments. Join us as we work to reopen our offices safely in Chattanooga.
Resources and Previous Webinars
- Hamilton County Reopening Information
- State of Tennessee- Economic Recovery Group
- TN Pledge- Reopening Guidelines
- CDC Guidance for Businesses and Workplaces
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- List of Disinfectants for Use Against COVID-19
- Hamilton County Health Department- COVID-19 Information (including cases information, testing sites, etc.)
- AIHA Back to Work Safely Guidelines