The FJC serves residents of Hamilton County and the City of Chattanooga by co-locating services in a trauma-informed environment to:
- address intimate partner and family violence
- address abuse of older adults through elder justice services
- address human trafficking
All services provided at the FJC are FREE and confidential -- no appointment is necessary during regular business hours.
We also have bilingual staff to serve the growing Hispanic/Latino population.
- Assistance in creating a personal safety plan
- Help finding a safe place for you, your children, and pets
- Education and awareness regarding domestic violence, elder abuse, and human trafficking
- Referrals to services available in Chattanooga
- Civil Legal services and help with obtaining Orders of Protection
- Personal support in court appointments
- Emotional support
- Free individual and family counseling
FOR IMMEDIATE EMERGENCIES
LOCAL Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault CRISIS HOTLINE
Available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, completely confidential. The Crisis Hotline is sponsored by
For questions or support...
Contact us at (423) 643-7600 or complete the form below...
Onsite Partner List:
- Chattanooga Police Department
- Hamilton County Sheriff’s office
- Legal Aid of East TN
- Partnership for Families, Children & Adults
- Helen Ross McNabb Center
- Helen Ross McNabb Behavioral Health/Building Stable Lives (BSL) program
- State of TN Child Protective Services
- State of TN Adult Protective Services
- Second Life Chattanooga (Human Trafficking)
- Southern Adventist University School of Social Work
- Child Advocacy Center of Hamilton County
- Hamilton County District Attorney
- McKamey Animal Center